The blonde with the Gold Inheritance
(New Jersey, USA)
I was contacted by a young lady wishing to become involved in a relationship with an older man. After only a few days of exchanging messages, this young lady started to send me photos of a beautiful blonde woman purported to be her.
The unusual things about her messages included:
1. her claim of having an MBa in business, although she used broken English in her typing
2. Another claim that she was a miner (who lived in California) and that her late father, a Ghanaian national, had left her 6 gold bars with the contingency that she must first marry in order to cash in her inheritance. Photos of documentation of the inheritance, including one in which she received the Documents from an attorney while visiting Ghana.
3. The woman claimed to be a US citizen and white, despite the fact that her biological father was black.
4. Upon attempting an initial voice message and video message, a distinctly African male voice, including sounds from many children in the background were heard. Her reason behind this was it was her neighbor (a nice black man) who was helping her to fix her connection.
5. A follow up Voice call was received, but the transmission was of poor quality and no audio could be picked up.
6. Woman sent many photos of herself, most appearing to have been professionally done and of high quality. I commented that she should have been a model,and her reply was I'd rather not work with anyone.
7. In recalling one chat about life goals, she stated that she wanted a man who would treat her like a queen. She also would constantly refer to me as her "king".
8. She tried to pressure me into marrying her because she could then claim the gold and it would be of great help in our marriage.
9. After telling her I wasn't ready to move so quickly, she backed off but continued being very romantically interested in me.
10. Finally one day, she told me of a birthday party she was going to be attending and how she wanted me to buy her a lovely green dress. When I explained to her that our relationship hadn't become that serious yet, she became furious at me, saying things that I didn't love her, or wouldn't take care of her.
She was sorry she wasted all her time on growing a relationship that was going nowhere.
11. Coincidentally, after I checked into the message site the following day, her profile picture changed from a blonde to a brunette woman.
The new picture was clearly more African-American in appearance.